Batu Karang Lembongan Resort & Day Spa
Perched on the coral hillside above Jungut Batu village beach, the resort offers a pristine uninterrupted panorama view across the Badung Strait to the east coastline of Bali and the magnificent silhouette of Mount Agung.
This boutique resort was opened in August 2006 with the intent upon providing first class accommodation to be served by five star facilities.
Distinctive Balinese architecture and custom Balinese crafted furnishings feature a mixture of natural stone and coral carved work. The resort provides the latest in luxurious style villas and is surrounded by lush tropical gardens.
- There are 10 traditional spacious one-bedroom Balinese villas, each complete with air conditioning, fans, satellite TV, personal safe, fully stocked mini bar, telephone and broadband internet access. The novel outdoor bathrooms each with a hand carved stone egg shell bath and shower recess, afford complete privacy. A view across Badung Strait to Mt Agung from your private balcony completes the feeling of retreat.
- Muntigs Restaurant / Bar complex adjacent to the fresh water pool, provides a relaxing atmosphere to enjoy Indonesian and International cuisine available 7am-11pm.
- An air-conditioned Day Lounge is available to facilitate early arrival and late departure.
- A Gymnasium is provided for our guests to use at their leisure.
- A 9 metre x 9 metre fresh water infinity edge swimming pool overlooks the reef breaks; Shipwrecks and Lacerations to the magnificent silhouette of Mount Agung.
Accommodation Resorts :
Batu Karang Lembongan Resort & Day Spa intent is to provide first class accommodation served by five star facilities. The boutique resort offers three types of luxury accommodation. The one-bedroom villa is currently available and the three-bedroom villa and wedding villa will be completed in Stage 2 of the resort.
One Bedroom Villa
Batu Karang Lembongan Resort & Day Spa is a boutique resort that offers the ultimate indulgence with 10 traditional spacious one-bedroom Balinese villas with alang alang thatched roofs. The novel outdoor bathrooms each with a hand carved stone egg shell bath and shower recess, afford complete privacy. With a spacious balcony and day bed, all villas embrace breathtaking panoramas of the east coast of Bali and the magnificent silhouette of Mount Agung.
The option to connect two villas to accommodate larger families and or friends is available for our guests.
One-bedroom villa features:
- 73 sq m (size of villa)
- Panoramic views of the east coast of Bali and Mount Agung
- Choice of air conditioning or ceiling fans
- King size bed with mosquito net
- Remote controlled colour television
- Satellite television
- Telephone and Broadband Internet Access
- Fully stocked mini bar
- Coffee and tea-making facilities
- Private outdoor bath and shower
- Full length balcony and day bed
- Bath robes for ladies and gentlemen
- Luxury bathroom essentials
- Hair dryer
- Iron / Board
- Daily maid service including evening turndown
- Data port
- Personal safe
- Non-smoking (except for outdoor balcony)
- 15-hour buggy transport service within the resort
Services & Facilities :
Batu Karang Lembongan Resort & Day Spa is dedicated to providing first class accommodation served by five star facilities. The friendly staff are professionally trained to be efficient in serving and making our guests stay as comfortable as possible.
List of services and facilities :
- Day Lounge & Library for early arrivals or late departures (restrooms, changing and shower rooms, 3 internet stations and a 42 inch LCD television)
- Gymnasium fitted out with two aerobic cycles, strength apparatus, fit balls, mats and hand weights
- 9 metre x 9 metre fresh water infinity edge pool
- 15-hour buggy transport within the resort
- Tour arrangements
- Incoming/outgoing fax facilities and photo copy service
- Luggage storage
- Foreign currency exchange
- Credit card facilities
- Daily resort activities
The Lulur Day Spa
Entering Lulur Spa, patrons will rediscover the pleasure of touch; inhale the aromas of essential oils, which calm the body and spirit, and soak up the therapeutic atmosphere that awaits them in this island sanctuary. Tired and stressed beings will be restored to a state of balance. The spa menu offers treatments designed to compliment the ambience of the island environment. Visitors will be calmed and nurtured by the competent therapists.